it.comp.giochi.avventure.grafiche

Emerald City Confidential

Martin

19/02/2009 14:52:44

Quoto dalla Newsletter:

Hi everyone,

After a year of production, Emerald City Confidential - a mystery/noir
adventure set in the land of Oz - is OUT!

It's already garnered one positive review
(<http://www.meryl.net/2009/02/pc-game-review-emerald-city-confide...),
which refers to it as "AWESOME!!!" This is always gratifying to hear.

Anyway, you can buy the game through the Wadjet Eye Games purchase page
(http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/PF.htm?pag...). It will take you to
the publisher's site where you can download a free trial or purchase the
game outright if you wish.

So, wow. Releasing a new game always gives me a great feeling and this is
no exception. I hope you all enjoy it!

Dave Gilbert
Wadjet Eye Games

3 Risposte

Gatto Murr

19/02/2009 18:15:15

0

"Martin" <martino.toglistaroba> ha scritto

> After a year of production, Emerald ...

Aggiunto ai preferiti, aspetto il kamikaze

Gatto Murr

19/02/2009 18:17:26

0

dimenticavo...:

wow

gt

21/02/2009 09:36:11

0

Martin wrote:

> Quoto dalla Newsletter:
>

> Hi everyone,
>
> After a year of production, Emerald City Confidential - a mystery/noir
> adventure set in the land of Oz - is OUT!

dopo la demo capisco perché se ne è parlato come di un prodotto per casual
gamer.
è graficamente tanto bellino ma noioso.