[lnkForumImage]
Download FREE Software.

News Forum Italiano
 Home | Login | Registrati | Ricerca

Forums >

it.comp.giochi.strategici

M-I 5`Per secution ` my respon se to th e ha rassment

fmfmfvmv

01/01/2008 15:50:50

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-= my response to the. harassment -=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

My first reaction in 1990/91 was to assume that if I broke. contact then
they would not. be able to follow and would lose interest. So I did the
things that have been suggested by other. people; I sold my television,
stopped listening to the radio. and tried to withdraw away from the sources
of abuse as much as possible. I reasoned that they must have. more important
things. to deal with and that normal people would simply leave me alone if
it were made difficult for. them to continue their harassment.

I reckoned. without the sheer vindictiveness of the abusers. They did not
let up. but instead "got to" people around me, mainly people at work, to do
their dirty. work for them. I went to see my GP, who refused to believe what
he was being told, and. refused to direct me on to anyone who could be of
practical. assistance. It was not until three years had passed that the GP
admitted the matter was outside his competence. and suggested going to the
police.

In the summer of 1994 we called in counter-surveillance experts from. a
private detective. agency to sweep our house and telephone for bugging
devices.. They conducted a thorough search and found nothing; but as noted
above, since the existence of surveillance was being forced in. my face by
the harassers, you would expect them to. have taken the possibility of a
counter-surveillance. sweep into account when planning the type of devices
to. be employed.

In Easter 1995 I made a complaint to my local. Police station in London, but
the police have not. expressed any intention to do anything about the
continuing harassment ("we're not saying it's happening and we're. not
saying it isn't happening" were. the words used). I think the officer I
spoke to at Easter wasn't aware of it happening, although. other members of
the police force. obviously do know.

From April 1995 until the present time the matter has been discussed in. a
lot of detail. on the Usenet (Internet) "uk.misc" newsgroup. That discussion
has given birth to the article which you are now reading.. My hopes in
posting to Usenet. were that wider publicizing would discourage the security
services from continuing their harassment,. and "draw people out" into
concurring. with the truth of what was being said. Neither of those have
followed, but the discussion. has served a purpose in allowing this
structured report to. be created.

8784