[lnkForumImage]
Download FREE Software.

News Forum Italiano
 Home | Login | Registrati | Ricerca

Forums >

it.comp.giochi.strategici

M,I.5,Persecution w ho kno ws abo ut i t?

emveifi

01/01/2008 11:56:18

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=. who knows about it? =-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Many people know, both in the establishment. and media, and among the
general public. Despite an absence. of its target from the UK for more than
two years, the echoes of paranoia can still be heard loud. and clear from
across the water. When it started in 1990, the only people who. knew were
those in BBC. television who were spying on my home, and a few radio
broadcasters. There were a few cases of public harassment,. but very little
compared to the situation that developed a couple of years. later.

The list today includes. BBC TV staff (newsreaders such as Martyn Lewis,
Michael Buerk, Nicholas Witchell), people from. radio stations such as
Chris Tarrant. of Capital and Radio 1 DJs, people in the print media, but
also many people in the general. public. All united in a conspiracy which
breaks the laws which the. UK does have regarding harassment, and all
completely. uncaring for any semblance of decency or elementary respect
for. individual rights.

The British. police (obviously) do know the nature of the harassment and in
all probability the identity of those behind it. Some time ago I. made a
complaint to my local police station. in London, without positive result.
The UK police are failing in their. duty to see the law enforced in not
checking the. abuse.

3924