it.comp.giochi.rpg

Per voi amanti degli rpg

DiD

15/09/2012 21:17:11

un nuovo progetto di Obsidian
lanciato su kickstarter il 14/9
cifra richiesta 1.000.000 $
oggi sono a
1,111,300$ :-)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/projec...

se volete donare pure voi...

2 Risposte

DiD

15/09/2012 21:18:53

0

http://eternity.obs...

Why Are We Asking for Your Help?

We have wanted to go back to our roots and create an epic PC
role-playing game adventure for years. But, it's been almost impossible
to get funding through traditional methods for a game like this. The
great thing about Kickstarter is that we can go directly to the people
who love to play RPGs as much as we love to make them. Plus, we donâ??t
have to make compromises with a publisher. We make the development
decisions, we market the game, and we don't have to answer to anyone but
you â?? our fans.

Our relationship with you can be even closer with Kickstarter. We can be
more transparent with development and give you an inside look to what
goes on day-to-day with the programmers, artists, and designers of
Project Eternity. We want to give you a behind the scenes look at the
game's development, and we have fun stuff planned like developer blogs,
web broadcasts, dev chats, and much, much more.

AmigOS

15/09/2012 21:19:57

0

On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 23:17:11 +0200, DiD