it.comp.giochi.simulatori

ANDIAMO ! Skip barber school

Elephans Volans

15/02/2012 21:55:31

iRacing.com and the Skip Barber Racing School are teaming-up to give a
talented driver the opportunity of lifetime: a Skip Barber Racing School
3-Day Racing School. The prize will be awarded to the winner of the
iRacing.com Skip Barber Racing School Premier Series, a new 24 week-long
series of 12 races on iRacingâ??s online motorsports simulation service
featuring precise digital replicas of the Skip Barber Racing School Formula
2000 open wheel racer and many of the worldâ??s most challenging race tracks.

â??Weâ??re really excited about the iRacing.com Skip Barber Racing School
Premier Series and the associated prize packages,� says Dave Kaemmer,
co-founder and chief executive officer of iRacing.com. â??In addition to being
a lot of fun, iRacing has proven to be a valuable tool for aspiring and
established race drivers alike. Enabling some of our top performers to
experience the Skip Barber Racing School is a natural extension of iRacingâ??s
role as a driver development tool. As a Skip Barber Racing School alumnus I
can attest to the fact that these iRacers will benefit immensely from both
the three day and the one day schools.�

The iRacing.com Premier Series will begin on March 7 and feature races on
alternating Wednesdays, with two events scheduled each day to enable iRacers
from various time zones to participate. The top three finishers will be
determined based on the championship points accumulated by each driver in
any 10 of the Seriesâ?? 12 races. The seriesâ?? runner-up, third place finisher
and a competitor selected at random will be awarded scholarships to the one
day Skip Barber Racing School Introduction to Racing School. The winner of
the random draw will be chosen from among those drivers who compete in the
entire series, regardless of their finishing position in the championship.

Read the rest of the story at inRacingNews.com.

4 Risposte

Caneblu

16/02/2012 13:54:09

0

penso sia la series numericamente più popolosa in IR dopo le MX5. Non mi spiego tanto l'apatia che gira attorno al campionato multiclasse inracingnews (come per la MX5 non devi acquistare nulla oltre l'abbonamento). Nel practice è divertente, ma quando poi scatta la gara vedo sempre pochi partecipanti.

Gpwhite

17/02/2012 16:48:27

0

Il 16/02/2012 14:54, Caneblu ha scritto:
> penso sia la series numericamente più popolosa in IR dopo le MX5. Non mi spiego tanto l'apatia che gira attorno al campionato multiclasse inracingnews (come per la MX5 non devi acquistare nulla oltre l'abbonamento). Nel practice è divertente, ma quando poi scatta la gara vedo sempre pochi partecipanti.

Già, io preferisco la Grand Touring Cup, lì c'è abbastanza gente ma lo
staff si ostina a farci gareggiare solo tre volte la settimana..maledetti..

essediesse

19/02/2012 20:44:47

0

On 16/02/2012 14.54, Caneblu wrote:
> penso sia la series numericamente più popolosa in IR dopo le MX5.

e con l'introduzione del NTM, forse la più divertente. Le Skippy con il
new tyre model sono goduriosissime.

Elephans Volans

19/02/2012 22:38:57

0

>"SdS" ha scritto nel messaggio news:jhrmvo$r22$1@tdi.cu.mi.it... Le Skippy
>con il new tyre model sono goduriosissime.

La Skippy è l'unica che dopo anni mi da' le stesse sensazioni della Lotus di
GPL !!!
Aspetto con libidine la lutus 49 su Iracing .. SLURP !!!!