it.comp.giochi.action

Control roadmap

Lord Alucard

12/09/2019 11:00:19

https://controlgame.com/control-community-blog-...

VOJO TUTTO.

In December, we will release a new game mode for Control that we are
currently calling Expeditions. This will be a challenging new end-game
mode in which Jesse must help Security Chief Arish explore the
mysterious Formation and its strange surroundings. Here you will face
the some the greatest challenges that the Oldest House can throw at
you. You will need the best gear and abilities to survive. Expeditions
is free for all players.

The Foundation will delve into the history of the Oldest House. At the
request of the ever-mysterious Board, Jesse must explore what lies
beneath the Bureau as she returns order to the Foundation and the
Oldest House itself. Expect things to get weird.

The second expansion, AWE, will take Jesse into a new part of the
Oldest House, the Investigations Sector, where the Bureau closely
examines Altered World Events.

--
Per Bagnasco â??il deterioramento del costume è un maleâ?. I coglioni si
notano di più.

2 Risposte

interzoid

12/09/2019 11:43:41

0

On 9/12/2019 1:00 PM, Lord Alucard 144Hz wrote:
> https://controlgame.com/control-community-blog-...
>
> VOJO TUTTO.
>
> In December, we will release a new game mode for Control that we are
> currently calling Expeditions. This will be a challenging new end-game
> mode in which Jesse must help Security Chief Arish explore the
> mysterious Formation and its strange surroundings. Here you will face
> the some the greatest challenges that the Oldest House can throw at you.
> You will need the best gear and abilities to survive. Expeditions is
> free for all players.
>
> The Foundation will delve into the history of the Oldest House. At the
> request of the ever-mysterious Board, Jesse must explore what lies
> beneath the Bureau as she returns order to the Foundation and the Oldest
> House itself. Expect things to get weird.
>
> The second expansion, AWE, will take Jesse into a new part of the Oldest
> House, the Investigations Sector, where the Bureau closely examines
> Altered World Events.

Bono, aspettiamo la GOTY
Ma quando esce su steam?

Lord Alucard

12/09/2019 12:00:54

0

> On 9/12/2019 1:00 PM, Lord Alucard 144Hz wrote:
>> https://controlgame.com/control-community-blog-...
>>
>> VOJO TUTTO.
>>
>> In December, we will release a new game mode for Control that we are
>> currently calling Expeditions. This will be a challenging new end-game mode
>> in which Jesse must help Security Chief Arish explore the mysterious
>> Formation and its strange surroundings. Here you will face the some the
>> greatest challenges that the Oldest House can throw at you. You will need
>> the best gear and abilities to survive. Expeditions is free for all
>> players.
>>
>> The Foundation will delve into the history of the Oldest House. At the
>> request of the ever-mysterious Board, Jesse must explore what lies beneath
>> the Bureau as she returns order to the Foundation and the Oldest House
>> itself. Expect things to get weird.
>>
>> The second expansion, AWE, will take Jesse into a new part of the Oldest
>> House, the Investigations Sector, where the Bureau closely examines Altered
>> World Events.
>
> Bono, aspettiamo la GOTY

Già chiesto il rimborso?

> Ma quando esce su steam?

Non ricordo se era esclusiva 6 mesi o un anno

--
Il cardinale di Parigi: â??Benedetto XVI ha rotto un tabù secolareâ?. Io
continuo a chiamarlo cazzo.